Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday Fun

While most people spent Super Bowl Sunday eating wings, drinking beer and screaming at their televisions – we made chocolate chip cookies and snuggled! Take that football fans! Jonathan and I both are actually fans of the sport but neither of us are die hard and unless the Washington Redskins or Tampa Bay Buccaneers make it to the Super Bowl (fat chance right?!) – so this famous sporting event is just a reason to get together with friends and family and spend some quality time.
Eden insisted on tasting the flour and baking soda (gags)  


Gabe wanted to taste test the chocolate chips – not the flour and baking soda…smart boy!
‘Mom! I swear I’ll only eat one chocolate chip’



This was his response when I said yes…


Baking with MiMi



Cookies are in the oven…it’s snuggle time! (is that Eden making the Duck Face?)




We had a great night – I wish I would have thought to take pictures of the kids dancing during the half time show. It was very cool to watch Eden and Gabe get down as Madonna did her thing on stage. I remember dancing my heart out to Madonna when I was young. Good for her for staying so current that 30 years or so later I get to watch my kids enjoy her music too!

No comments:

Post a Comment