Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Boogie Monster

Moments ago I put my little darling angel, Eden, to bed. Not all of you know that our kitchen is currently being remodeled...but it is, and because of this fact, our sweet little Eden is sleeping in Mommy & Daddy's room until we can get all of our kitchen accoutrement out of her room and back where it belongs. So I tucked Eden in, turned the light off and sat down on the bed to spend a few quiet moments with my daughter. It's pitch black in our room and I hear Eden say...'Ow'.

I can't see that she's done anything to hurt herself. But I can tell through the darkness that her little hand is stretched out. I reach out slowly, squinting to see and I feel her little hand and can tell that her index finger is pointed out so I bent over slowly and kissed her little finger.

And she says...'Mommmmy! That wasn't a boo boo.' (insert dramatic pause here) 'That was a booger!'

Yes ladies and gentlemen - at the tender age of 31...I ate a booger!

While we're talking about Eden you should probably watch this little video. I've decide to title it Dancing with My Seh-elf. It turns out the apple really doesn't fall from the tree. I've had plenty of dance off's in my lifetime - and yes...many of them were in front of the mirror. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. She is too cute!! We miss her & Gabe @ church!!

    I cracked up when I read about her "booger"...

    Susan M. (Riverside)

    ReplyDelete