Sunday, November 6, 2011

Arg! Give me all your booty!

The kids were both pirates for Trick or Treating this year and they were absolutely adorable! Jonathan even taught Gabe to say 'Arg! Give me all your Booty!' instead of 'Trick or Treat' when people came to answer the door.

Eden loved Trick or Treating so much that she found it necessary to ask after each house, 'Can we go to anofer house Mommy?'.







I love that Gabe was so hopeful that he carried a bag almost as large as he was to fit all of his 'treasure' (candy) in!


Alas me hearties! Let's enjoy our treasure!





The morning after...Gabe and Eden both look a bit tired from all that walking around last night! I thought it was sweet that Gabe asked if he could release his Birthday balloons so they could 'float up to Heaven to be with Memaw since she wasn't able to make it to his Birthday party'. It made me very proud to watch him walk outside and send the balloons off to Heaven...now if only the wind didn't blow them into the tree in the front yard allowing them to get stuck between a couple of branches! A week later and they're still up there!

1 comment: